Connecting education to exceptional patient care.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education through the joint providership of Ochsner Clinic Foundation and the AIAMC National Initiative. The Ochsner Clinic Foundation is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Ochsner Clinic Foundation designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The Ochsner Clinic Foundation relies upon invited speakers at all sponsored continuing medical education activities to provide information objectively and free from bias of conflict of interest. In accordance with ACCME and institutional guidelines pertaining to potential conflicts of interest, the faculty for this continuing medical education activity has been asked to complete faculty disclosure forms. In the event that some invited speakers indicate that they have a relationship which, in the context of the subject of their invited presentation, could be perceived as a potential conflict of interest, their materials have been peer reviewed in order to ensure that their presentations are free of commercial bias.
To Claim CME Credit:
1. Visit www.ochsner.org/cme
2. Select “Go to the CME Conference Portal”
3. Enter your e-mail address and select “Log In”
4. Select “Click Here to show a list of conferences for self-registration
5. Scroll to the conference you attended and hit select on the left.
6. Select “Log in to claim credits for conference”
7. Confirm your personal information, then hit “Save Data and Continue”
8. Enter the number of credits, check the box to confirm the credits, then select “Enter credits”
9. Click print certificate
The conference will show up under the list of conferences you have attended. You can select it to print your certificate. Conferences you have attended previously will also show on this screen.
You can visit this site to print your certificate(s) at any time for your records.
If you have any questions, please contact Mimi Carruth at firstname.lastname@example.org