Various - Department of Phychiatry - Hackensack Meridian Health
Job Description / Duties
As the area's premier provider of psychiatric services, Hackensack Meridian Behavioral Health Services has provided comprehensive mental health and substance abuse services to the residents of Monmouth, Ocean, Middlesex, and Bergen Counties for over forty years. Due to continued growth and expansion, we are currently accepting applications for Psychiatrists to join our Mental Health and Addiction Interdisciplinary Teams in the following positions:
• Carrier Clinic -Inpatient Attending - Child/Adolescent and Adult/Geriatric-Carrier Clinic (Belle Mead, NJ)
- Carrier Clinic - Inpatient-PT House Physician (weekends)
- On-Call Weekend Rounding Physician
• Child & Adolescent Section Chief – Includes Pediatric CL: Jersey Shore University Medical Center, (Neptune, NJ)
• Consultation Liaison Psychiatrists: Hackensack University Medical Center (Hackensack, NJ), JFK Medical Center (Edison, NJ), Ocean Medical Center (Brick, NJ), Jersey Shore University Medical Center (Neptune, NJ)
• Outpatient – Ocean Medical Center (Brick, NJ)
• Staff Psychiatrist for Adult Inpatient Unit: Riverview Medical Center (Red Bank, NJ) and Hackensack University Medical Center (Hackensack, NJ)
• Outpatient Child& Adolescent Psychiatrist: Hackensack University Medical Center (Hackensack, NJ)
• Geriatric Psychiatry: Hackensack University Medical Center (Hackensack, NJ)
• ED/Crisis Unit: Jersey Shore University Medical Center (Neptune, NJ)
• Telehealth Remote Psychiatrist
Hackensack Meridian Health is a leading not-for-profit health care network in New Jersey offering a complete range of medical services, innovative research, and life enhancing care aiming to serve as a national model for changing and simplifying health care delivery through partnerships with innovative companies and focusing on quality and safety.
Through a partnership between Hackensack Meridian Health and Seton Hall University, the School of Medicine will re-define graduate medical education, research, and clinical practice; reverse the critical physician shortage in both the New York/New Jersey metropolitan area and the nation; and stimulate economic development in northern New Jersey.
The School of Medicine will be the anchor in the development of a comprehensive health sciences campus that will also include research facilities and biotechnology endeavors – all in service of educating tomorrow’s doctors, discovering novel therapies, and facilitating compassionate and effective healthcare that will meet the ever-changing needs of tomorrow’s patients.
The School of Medicine will be the cornerstone of a dynamic venue for the exchange of ideas, the development of healthcare and research thought leaders and practitioners, and the discovery of novel therapies to meet the medical challenges of the future.
“Ocean Medical Center’s psychiatry program will be a community-based program,’’ said Ramon Solhkhah, M.D., program director for psychiatry as well as founding Chair of Psychiatry & Behavioral Health at the Hackensack Meridian School of Medicine at Seton Hall University. “Our new psychiatry residency program will improve clinical care and ultimately encourage future health care leaders to build practices in the Jersey Shore area,’’
Renee.Theobald@hackensackmeridian.org or call: 908-839-5693