Psychiatry Residency Program Director - Billings Clinic
Job Description / Duties
Billings Clinic is seeking a BC dynamic Psychiatrist to join an outstanding leadership team at the largest and most comprehensive Psychiatric Center in the Northern Rockies. The region’s largest independent health system offers a collegial network of physicians and strong multi-specialty support.
Generous sign-on bonus, loan repayment, compensation, benefits, and relocation.
• New Program – Rare Opportunity to develop a program and make a significant difference in the region
• Residency Program Leadership experience preferred
• Only Psychiatry Residency in Montana
• Innovative (emPATH unit, Project ECHO, Integrated Behavioral Health)
• Region’s tertiary referral center with 80+ specialties
• Billings Clinic is a Montana-based, not-for-profit organization led by a physician CEO
• Member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network since 2013
• Magnet® recognized for nursing excellence since 2006
• #1 hospital in Montana – US News & World Report 2023-24
• CMS 5-Star Quality Rating for 2022
• Montana named Best State to Practice Medicine – WalletHub
• Billings named one of the Top 100 Places to Live in America – Livability
Nestled in the Yellowstone Valley, Billings is a family-friendly college community with epic hiking, biking, skiing, fly fishing, and kayaking minutes from town. With four seasons of sunshine, an international airport, and a growing reputation as a foodie’s paradise, Billings is a great place to call home.
Qualifications / Required Skills
Board Certified in Psychiatry
Our mission is to train psychiatrist-leaders, who will become change agents in the rural communities they serve, by uncovering and nurturing their passions, teaching them evidence-based clinical skills, and inspiring innovative approaches to closing gaps in community-based systems of mental health care. Watch our Physician Video and learn more at www.billingsclinicphysicians.com
Jessica Ott, PhysicianRecruiter@billingsclinic.org
Billings Clinic is a physician-led, Montana-based, not-for-profit organization and the region's largest independent health system serving Montana, Wyoming and the western Dakotas. The integrated multi-specialty group practice includes a 336-bed hospital and Level I trauma center in Billings, as well as multiple primary and specialty care clinics in Montana and Wyoming. Billings Clinic has 4,500 employees, including 600 physicians and advanced practitioners offering more than 80 specialties. Nationally recognized for clinical quality, Billings Clinic is Magnet® designated for nursing excellence, and is a member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network and the Children's Hospital of Colorado Care Alliance.