Project Manager, GME
Job Description / Duties
The Project Manager, GME is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects related to the Accreditation Council of Graduate Medical Education’s (ACGME) Clinical Learning Environment Review (CLER) program. The Project Manager, GME works collaboratively with multiple disciplines and providers to develop innovative solutions in the six CLER Pathways (Patient Safety, Health Care Quality and Health Care Disparities, Teaming, Supervision, Well-being, and Professionalism) while ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments, and goals.
Qualifications / Required Skills
- Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing or other clinical field from an accredited University.
- 5 plus years nursing practice in an academic medical center.<
- 2 plus years of work experience in project management in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Experience with project management tools and /or software packages.
- Proficient in the use of MS Word, Outlook, Excel, Power Point, Adobe, Epic
- Clinical licensure in the state of Texas
- Certification in Patient Safety, Healthcare Quality, and/or Performance Improvement (i.e. CPPS, CPHQ, Lean Six Sigma Training)
Preferred Education and Experience:
Required Licensure/Certification/Specialized Training:
Preferred Licensure/Certification/Specialized Training:
Diana Singer, PhD, RN, CCRN-K, CNE, C-TAGME
Executive Director, Academic Affairs
JPS Health Network | 1500 S. Main Street | Fort Worth, Texas 76104
Direct 817.702.3682 | Fax 817.702.1668 | www.jpshealthnet.org
The Tarrant County Hospital District, known as JPS Health Network, is a tax-supported organization serving the healthcare needs of families in Tarrant County. A Level I Trauma Center, JPS provides adult inpatient care at John Peter Smith Hospital in Fort Worth, Texas, and offers comprehensive services including primary care, behavioral health, and pharmacy at more than 25 community locations. JPS sponsors 13 Graduate Medical Education Programs and has over 230 Residents/Fellows each year, comprising the largest teaching hospital in Fort Worth.
JPS was named the Best Hospital for America by Washington Monthly magazine and the Lown Institute in 2020, and Outstanding Healthcare System by D CEO Magazine.