Program Director for the Family Medicine Residency Program, OhioHealth Doctors Hospital
Job Description / Duties
OhioHealth is hiring a Program Director for the Family Medicine Residency Program at OhioHealth Doctors Hospital in Columbus, Ohio.
The ideal candidate will be Board Certified in Family Medicine with previous teaching experience and an interest precepting residents
· Professional growth opportunities available
· This position will be predominantly outpatient with optional opportunity for inpatient call and rounding
· Interest in quality improvement and research a plus
· Doctors Hospital has a strong emphasis on the osteopathic education and has ACGME accreditation in Osteopathic Recognition
· Emphasis on population health and medically underserved, with growth opportunities in this area
· Epic EMR System
· OhioHealth Physician Leadership Institute and Development Curriculum
· Physician leadership approach that offers system support for all our providers
Enjoy the stability of employment along with highly competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, relocation assistance, and student loan reimbursement.
Qualifications / Required Skills
Certified Family Medicine Physician
OhioHealth is a nationally recognized, not-for-profit, charitable regional hospital system located in Central OH and the surrounding areas. Serving our communities since 1891, we are a family of 35,000 associates, providers and volunteers across a system of 12 hospitals, 200+ ambulatory sites, hospice, home-health, medical equipment and other health services spanning a 47-county area. We are an inclusive organization that prides ourselves on having a world class culture. As a world class organization, we have been recognized as a:
· 2021 DiversityInc Top Health System
· Fortune Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For 14 times
· Top 10% of Press Ganey’s Hospital Experience Survey
Experience the vibrant and flourishing city of Columbus, Ohio, the 14th largest city in the United States. This culturally diverse and welcoming city offers unique neighborhoods and lifestyles for all. Columbus has received numerous national accolades such as being ranked No. 8 on the “Best Places to Live” in the U.S. by Money magazine and No. 14 nationally on Forbes “America’s Cities of the Future.” Medscape sums it up well: Columbus is No. 5 of America’s “Best Cities for Physicians.” The region’s prestigious educational institutions, high physician compensation, low tax rates, low malpractice payouts, low density of physicians, beautiful landscape, and robust economy convinced Medscape to name Columbus is a top tier city and community for physicians.