Family Medicine Associate Program Director/Clinical Lead
Job Description / Duties
ChristianaCare, a nationally recognized leader in healthcare, is actively recruiting an experienced Clinician/Educator to serve as Family Medicine Associate Program Director and Practice Clinical Leader
Experienced Family Medicine Physicians with an interest in this unique role are encouraged to apply!
• Join Delaware's premier health system and the state's first Family Medicine Residency Program and one of the oldest in the nation
• Provide educational and scholarly activities in the Family Medicine Residency Program along with clinical care at two nearby teaching sites in Wilmington, Delaware
• Participate in the clinical teaching of Family Medicine in both the inpatient and outpatient settings
• President & CEO Dr. Janice Nevin named among 50 Most Influential Clinical Executives in 2022 By Modern Healthcare
• Named among Forbes Best Employer for Diversity & Inclusion in The U.S. For 2022
• Achieved Healthgrades America's 50 Best Hospitals Award In 2022
Compensation & benefits package include:
• Base salary, annual bonus incentive, plus sign-on bonus
• Health, dental and vision benefits
• Six weeks + of Paid Time Off plus one week of CME time
• 403b, 457b, and Defined Contribution Retirement Plans
• Fully paid malpractice insurance
• 12 weeks paid parental leave
ChristianaCare is one of the country's most dynamic health systems, centered on improving health outcomes, making high-quality care more accessible and lowering health care costs. ChristianaCare includes an extensive network of outpatient services, home health care, medical aid units, three hospitals (1,300 beds), a Level I trauma center and a Level III neonatal intensive care unit, a comprehensive stroke center and regional centers of excellence in heart and vascular care, cancer care and women's health. We rank 21st in the nation for hospital admissions and 6th for admission of stroke patients.
To learn more please contact Frank Gallagher, Sr. Physician Recruiter Francis.W.Gallagher@ChristianaCare.org
Working for ChristianaCare offers the best of urban and suburban living with multiple housing options, excellent restaurants and entertainment venues, quality public and private schools and a short driving distance to popular Delaware and New Jersey beaches. The location provides easy access to Washington, DC, Philadelphia, and New York City - all within a short drive or train ride from Newark, DE.
ChristianaCare Health System is an equal opportunity employer, firmly committed to prohibiting discrimination, whose staff is reflective of its community, and considers qualified applicants for open positions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.