Director of Clinician Well-Being - Hackensack Meridian Health
Job Description / Duties
Hackensack Meridian Health is seeking a physician to join our team as Director of Clinician Well-Being programs. This well-established and successful team is based out of Edison, NJ.
● Work with Chief Wellness Officer to expand and implement well-being programs for our clinicians, including both physicians in our residency and fellowship programs and our attending medical staff
● Identify, adopt, and apply coaching and leadership development programs (best practices) to formally expand our physician development programs
● Implement and lead an intervention program for physician disruptive behavior to significantly reduce the incidence and negative outcomes of such behavior
● Offer physicians important opportunities to gain personal insight and develop the interpersonal skills crucial for performing as well-rounded, highly evolved professionals
● Build a rapid response process that can readily and skillfully help clinicians work through momentary challenges and distress.
● Foster initiatives that lead to trust and psychological safety across the organization
● Doctoral degree or equivalent in medical or behavioral sciences
● 3-5 years’ experience in related fields
● Strong working knowledge of general psychological/psychiatric principles and practices
● Certification or equivalent in coaching and leadership theories, principles, and methods
Hackensack Meridian Health is a leading not-for-profit health care network in New Jersey offering a complete range of medical services, innovative research, and life-enhancing care aiming to serve as a national model for changing and simplifying health care delivery through partnerships with innovative companies and focusing on quality and safety.
For immediate consideration contact: Carol Petite at email@example.com or call: 732-673-5000
HACKENSACK MERIDIAN HEALTH
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V