Academic Endocrinologist, Hackensack Meridian Health, Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Job Description / Duties
Hackensack Meridian Health, Jersey Shore University Medical Center is seeking an Endocrinologist to join a successful, well-established team to deliver care in an academic, research, hospital and office environment.
- Highly Academic Career Development
- Teaching and Support of Residents and Fellows
- Cutting Edge Training and Research
- Join world class leaders in academics
- Research and Medical Education
- Highly competitive salary that surpasses traditional Northeast Standards
In addition to our highly competitive compensation this package also includes medical/dental plans, 403B retirement plan, signing bonus, CME allowance, and relocation assistance. Jersey Shore University Medical Center is located one hour south of New York City on the Jersey Shore.
For immediate consideration contact:
Hackensack Meridian Health
Wall, NJ 07710
Hackensack Meridian Health is a leading not-for-profit health care network in New Jersey offering a complete range of medical services, innovative research, and life-enhancing care aiming to serve as a national model for changing and simplifying health care delivery through partnerships with innovative companies and focusing on quality and safety.