Systems Analyst II
Job Description / Duties
Manages all institutional Graduate Medical Education (GME) technology resources such as the Institutional GME web based database (currently MedHub), GME dashboards (currently Tableau) and all associated data sources, interfaces and programs.
Has vision and foresight to work with Administrator to create a strategy to for GME technology to meet current goals and plan for the future.
Assures the efficiency and effectiveness of the technological needs of the Cleveland Clinic Health System GME Community.
Assures integrity of all GME data sources.
Provides leadership and high level guidance/training to GME administration and end users of the system.
Works with the software vendors and GME Department/Program Administrators assure the highest possible efficacy of GME systems.
Assists programs with optimal utilization of system functionality (examples include the creation of new evaluation tools, mobile applications and rotation schedules).
Works with the team to develop training sessions to meet the needs of end users using innovative training methods and oversees creation and update of instructions for end user functionality on an as needed basis.
Works with internal groups to support their requests through API calls and implementation of various reports. Manages special GME projects identified by the Graduate Medical Education Council or Institute Chairman.
- Completes departmental projects and ongoing application support.
- Assists with scope and task plan development.
- Provides input to resource requirement development.
- Supports development of information system requirements.
- Develops process flow charts and reports on project status.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications / Required Skills
- Associate's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field.
Complexity of Work:
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work in a stressful environment.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in information technology dealing with applications development and support, or end user training, or equivalent experience in an operational or financial role utilizing the systems or data generated by the systems supported by this position.
- Prior experience with Tableau highly preferred.
Apply on the Cleveland Clinic Website: https://ccf.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/ClevelandClinicCareers/job/Cleveland-Clinic-Main-Campus/Systems-Analyst-II---Graduate-Medical-Education_85359
Visit https://my.clevelandclinic.org/careers for information.