GYN Generalist in OB/GYN Residency Program
Job Description / Duties
TriHealth is a large integrated, innovative healthcare system in Ohio that is seeking a top talent OB-GYN physician to join our faculty team as an OB-GYN Generalist. Position specific duties will be primarily academic and GYN-based.
You will have the ability to use your skills and expertise in a professional capacity providing instruction, clinical oversight and mentoring for the TriHealth Obstetrics and Gynecology Residency Program ("Program").
A commitment to teaching and mentoring is an essential part of the position. Your desire to work with OB-GYN residents will be rewarded through a diverse array of educational and scholarly activity including:
· on-site resident preceptorship coverage and teaching in the resident office practices
· answering residents' questions, providing consultations, and formulating appropriate patient care plans
· performing regular and formal evaluations of residents and students
· providing lectures, leading simulations, and participating in research activities
With your training as a compassionate, patient-focused physician, you will provide up-to-date, evidence-based assessment, treatment and care. Specific clinical duties will be primarily GYN-based and include:
· coverage of daytime GYN inpatient services: staff inpatient and ED consults; rounding on GYN Resident
Service patients; staff-scheduled and emergent gynecology surgical cases
· cross-coverage for sites of care as designated by the Program Director
· participation in the Gynecology on-call nighttime coverage pool
Your depth of experience and demonstrated commitment to providing high quality care for women will be valued as a member of our dedicated teaching staff. With your experience and expertise, you will be a valued voice on committees relevant to the residency program such as the resident recruitment team.
Carrie Case, TriHealth Physician Recruiter
firstname.lastname@example.org or 513 365 2555