AIAMC Member Best Practices Webinar Series
We are pleased to announce a new webinar series beginning in June thru year’s end on the first Thursday of each month at 1:00 pm Eastern Time. Visit https://aiamc.org/event/23 to learn more and to register. The registration rate is just $100 for AIAMC members and $150 for non-members. e! All sessions are 60 minutes in length.
- June 4th - Faculty Development for Where the Puck Will Be in 2025: Aurora HEalth Care and Advocate Health Care
- July 2nd - Supporting Inclusion Culture: Creating a Forum for Safe Discussion: Grant Medical Center and Riverside Methodist Hospital - OhioHealth
- August 6th - Building a Culture of Respect to Drive Quality, Safety and Engagement: Virginia Mason Medical Center
- September 3rd - Incorporating Continuous Quality Improvement Methods (CQI) into the Annual Program and Institution Evaluation Process: Ascension Providence Rochester/Wayne State University
- October 1st - Recruitment Mentoring: Guiding Underrepresented in Medicine Students into Your Residency Program: OhioHealth
- November 5th - Cross-Continuum Competencies in Quality Improvement and Patient Safety: Realizing Greater Value Via QIPS Outcomes: Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC) and Baystate Health